Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bumbo Baby

Shannon is getting so fun! She has discovered her fists and LOVES to eat them. It's a good thing because she decided after about 2 months that she was not a fan of the binki! She is laughing more and more and loves to play and sing songs. She loves the bath as long as the water is not running and she is starting to get better sitting up. We got her the Bumbo seat to help her and I think she is happier now that she can sit up and see what's going on in the world around her. (Although you can't tell in this picture!) She drools and bites down on anything that comes close to her mouth! I know those teeth are moving, but I hope they stay down there a while - I'm trying to teach her now that she can't bite me or else I will be in big trouble when her teeth finally do come in!


No comments:

Post a Comment